A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Galatzer Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galatzer Levy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galatzer Levy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galatzer Levy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Galatzer Levy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Milton Galatzer Levy MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Galatzer Levy practice?
- Dr. Robert Galatzer Levy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Galatzer Levy practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.