Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great plastic surgeon show details Great plastic surgeon
May 26th, 2011

I saw Dr. Galiano for a nose job...he was honest about the swelling and downtime. He provides great results - and he has so many happy patients it is reassuring! I love my new nose!

A great surgeon and a caring doctor show details A great surgeon and a caring doctor
Jan 17th, 2011

He is simply the kindest and warmest surgeon I have met. He truly cares for patients, and his compassion showed through in my appointment. He is reachable by email, and always takes time out to answer questions. He is a master artist - great results with breast augmentation!! Highly recommended.

Jan 13th, 2011

A wonderful wonderful surgeon - gave me beautiful results.

Fat Graft is Great! show details Fat Graft is Great!
by Nancy on Sep 9th, 2010

I saw Dr. Galiano because I had deep lines around my mouth, chin, eyes and forehead. He performed a fat graft on the lines around my morth and on my chin and the results are quite amazing. Very natural looking and permanent. On other areas of my face he used a lazer and, again, the results are amazing. I am so glad I went to him. I completely trust his talent and judgement. I highly recommend him to others.

caring dedicated show details caring dedicated
by Priscilla Steg on Mar 27th, 2010

After a horrific set back with a non healing breast wound which didn't have to be due to other medical professionals I was sent to Dr Galiano he is the best he understood what I went thru for over 1 year in one hour of surgery he was able to give my life back with out him there may have not have been a solution I am healing and life goes on he is an asset to the medical community