Dr. Robert Galiano MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
Great doctor
I was referred to Dr Galiano from my Ortho surgeon and from the first visit and first consultation Dr. Galiano has been nothing short of outstanding. Both bed side manners and competency are exemplary. Also great is the experience of the staff he has surrounding him. At every step (reception, nurses, scheduling) they really do take care of you and value you and the treatment you experience. Thank you Dr. Galiano and staff for every thing you've done.

February 15th, 2016
I have a rare skin disease called linear scleroderma, which has left me with deformities on the left side of my face and body. When I was 13 and 15 years old, I had reconstructive surgeries on my face. I was told then, that I would have to have more surgeries in the future. Fifteen years later, my disease had progressed to the point where surgery was necessary again. Dr. Galiano was referred to me by my rheumatologist. He immediately made me feel comfortable and completely confident that I was in good hands. I trusted him! I have had many other surgeries, but I was particularly nervous about this surgery since it was my face that he would be reconstructing. Dr. Galiano did a wonderful job! I am to have a total of three separate surgeries in order to get the results I am seeking, and I am very happy with the results of this first stage. Dr. Galiano is an excellent surgeon, and I would refer him to anyone who has any need for extensive or specialized reconstructive surgery. Dr. Galiano's staff is also great! Robin was exceptionally helpful with getting my referrals approved by my insurance company-- Which is very time consuming and frustrating. So I am very grateful for her patience and dedication to my case.

May 26th, 2011
Great plastic surgeon
I saw Dr. Galiano for a nose job...he was honest about the swelling and downtime. He provides great results - and he has so many happy patients it is reassuring! I love my new nose!

January 18th, 2011
A great surgeon and a caring doctor
He is simply the kindest and warmest surgeon I have met. He truly cares for patients, and his compassion showed through in my appointment. He is reachable by email, and always takes time out to answer questions. He is a master artist - great results with breast augmentation!! Highly recommended.

January 13th, 2011
A wonderful wonderful surgeon - gave me beautiful results.

September 9th, 2010
Fat Graft is Great!
I saw Dr. Galiano because I had deep lines around my mouth, chin, eyes and forehead. He performed a fat graft on the lines around my morth and on my chin and the results are quite amazing. Very natural looking and permanent. On other areas of my face he used a lazer and, again, the results are amazing. I am so glad I went to him. I completely trust his talent and judgement. I highly recommend him to others.

March 27th, 2010
caring dedicated
After a horrific set back with a non healing breast wound which didn't have to be due to other medical professionals I was sent to Dr Galiano he is the best he understood what I went thru for over 1 year in one hour of surgery he was able to give my life back with out him there may have not have been a solution I am healing and life goes on he is an asset to the medical community

March 13th, 2017