Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Feb 14th, 2016

I have a rare skin disease called linear scleroderma, which has left me with deformities on the left side of my face and body. When I was 13 and 15 years old, I had reconstructive surgeries on my face. I was told then, that I would have to have more surgeries in the future. Fifteen years later, my disease had progressed to the point where surgery was necessary again. Dr. Galiano was referred to me by my rheumatologist. He immediately made me feel comfortable and completely confident that I was in good hands. I trusted him! I have had many other surgeries, but I was particularly nervous about this surgery since it was my face that he would be reconstructing. Dr. Galiano did a wonderful job! I am to have a total of three separate surgeries in order to get the results I am seeking, and I am very happy with the results of this first stage. Dr. Galiano is an excellent surgeon, and I would refer him to anyone who has any need for extensive or specialized reconstructive surgery. Dr. Galiano's staff is also great! Robin was exceptionally helpful with getting my referrals approved by my insurance company-- Which is very time consuming and frustrating. So I am very grateful for her patience and dedication to my case.

Great plastic surgeon show details Great plastic surgeon
May 26th, 2011

I saw Dr. Galiano for a nose job...he was honest about the swelling and downtime. He provides great results - and he has so many happy patients it is reassuring! I love my new nose!

A great surgeon and a caring doctor show details A great surgeon and a caring doctor
Jan 17th, 2011

He is simply the kindest and warmest surgeon I have met. He truly cares for patients, and his compassion showed through in my appointment. He is reachable by email, and always takes time out to answer questions. He is a master artist - great results with breast augmentation!! Highly recommended.

Jan 13th, 2011

A wonderful wonderful surgeon - gave me beautiful results.

Fat Graft is Great! show details Fat Graft is Great!
by Nancy on Sep 9th, 2010

I saw Dr. Galiano because I had deep lines around my mouth, chin, eyes and forehead. He performed a fat graft on the lines around my morth and on my chin and the results are quite amazing. Very natural looking and permanent. On other areas of my face he used a lazer and, again, the results are amazing. I am so glad I went to him. I completely trust his talent and judgement. I highly recommend him to others.

caring dedicated show details caring dedicated
by Priscilla Steg on Mar 27th, 2010

After a horrific set back with a non healing breast wound which didn't have to be due to other medical professionals I was sent to Dr Galiano he is the best he understood what I went thru for over 1 year in one hour of surgery he was able to give my life back with out him there may have not have been a solution I am healing and life goes on he is an asset to the medical community