Learn more about Dr. Robert Gall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gall graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gall has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Gall MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Gall practice?
- Dr. Robert Gall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gall practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Burbank Pediatricians.