Dr. Robert Gallai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gallai?

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Delivered my 3 babies he is amazing :)

Dr. Gallai is awesome

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Dr Gallai is the best OB/Gyn doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He is very caring and treats every patient as an individual . He spends time with you and listens to all your concerns. If I was to have another child I wouldn't trust anyone else but him to get my through the whole pregnancy and delivery process but him.

Best Dr ever!

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Dr Gallai is wonderful ! I love him ! He is very kind, funny , he listens hes so calm. I had a wonderful time having him as a dr through my first pregnancy always reassuring my baby was healthy and happy . My delivery was amazing. He is simply the best gyno ever & i am currently pregnant with my 2nd and look forward to seeing him through these next nine months :-)

Dr. Robert Gallai-MD

Posted on March 12th, 2010

I would definately reccomend. I actually have. My son, nephew, niece, and my best friends little girl were all delivered by this wonderful doctor. I know much more people/friends who go to him as well. He's just a different Dr. The best doctor you will ever meet-honestly. He cares about you, your baby, and yours and babys health and happiness. He's genuinely caring, nice, and soo comfortable to be around,and I can deffinately tell him anything. Usually with guy doctors, its not that "comfortable, or whatever" but with him, he doesn't make it uncomfortable, hes a professional, knows what he is doing,and is only there to take care of you-honestly. After the birth of my baby in 09, I can honestly say I missed my doctor. Just because you get used to going to see your Dr throughout that 9 month period, and he just always made me happy and put a smile on my face, also always reassured me my baby was perfectly ok, healthy and happy. He is truly the best Dr, such a caring, and understanding person. I cant wait to get pregnant again!!!! I will deffinately choose Dr. Gallai and his field of team for my care. Oh yeah; also the staff, and medical assistants are also very sweet, young, consistant working, intelligient women. I respect all of their workers there, they gave me such great care. God Bless xoxoxoxo

Great DR

Posted on January 7th, 2010

Dr Gallai is one of the greatest Drs out there. He and Dr Boyce are truly the BEST.

Posted on August 15th, 2016