Dr. Robert Gallo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 7th, 2016
Poor staff
The Secretary was rude an very passive aggressive. She told me that I didn't have an appt for the day I showed up and I told her, "yes I do" and she gave me an attitude. Thank god I kept my appt card. Dr. Gallo is good but his secretary that greets tends to have an attitude; its not the first time she has had an attitude with me or others. Really unnecessary...

June 6th, 2016
I REALLY LOVE MY DOCTOR AND I TRUST HIS DIAGNOSES AND DECISIONS. IT IS REALLY A GREAT THING HAVING THIS PEACE OF MIND WHEN IT COMES TO MY CARE.

August 23rd, 2013
I would not recommend this doctor if you have irregular periods and are in pain and worried about your health. He concluded I had a lazy ovary, even though there were no tests to prove it. He was insensitive when the hospital confirmed that I had a miscarriage. He did not answer my concerns and ignored my questions. He does more talking then listening to my concerns. He does not take the time to listen, but makes conclusions to quickly without performing sufficient tests. I am sure he is a great OB, but if you are trying to get pregnant or have period issues he is not helpful at all. I am so happy with my new OB/GYN.

April 23rd, 2010
Couldn't ask for a better OBGYN
I cannot say enough about Dr. Gallo. He is a wonderful doctor! The best past about Dr. Gallo is how easy it is to be his patient. His office hours are very convienent, you are never sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes waiting to be seen, and Dr. Gallo is always accesible in case of an emergency -- which as a first time mother (with all the neuroses) was key. Dr. Gallo provides you his cel phone number and encourages you to call after hours if you have an emergency. Dr. Gallo has a lovely bedside maner and is not alarmist about anything, which again is good during a pregnancy. I cannot say enough about Dr. Gallo!

July 22nd, 2009
Dr. Gallo has an excellent bedside manner and is very gentle and caring.

June 3rd, 2008
Dr. Gallo is Top Notch
Dr. Gallo is a top notch doctor. He answers all my questions. He is caring and compassionate in every respect of the medical profession. He spends plenty of time with each patient. His staff is very up-beat and caring. He always returns phone calls. He's A-One in my book/