A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galloway
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galloway Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Galloway, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Galloway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert W Galloway MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Galloway practice?
- Dr. Robert Galloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Galloway practices Diagnostic Radiology near Powell, OH.
See Powell Radiologists.