Learn more about Dr. Robert Galphin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Galphin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galphin
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galphin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Galphin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Galphin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Baptist
- Lexington Medical Center
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lee Galphin MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Galphin practice?
- Dr. Robert Galphin has 12 office locations.
Dr. Robert Galphin practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Summerville, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Pulmonologists.