Learn more about Dr. Robert Galpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Galpin, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galpin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Galpin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galpin graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galpin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Galpin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Galpin practice?
- Dr. Robert Galpin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Galpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.