A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Galpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Galpin, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galpin
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Galpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Galpin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galpin graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galpin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Galpin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Galpin practice?
- Dr. Robert Galpin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Galpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.