A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Galpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Galpin, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Galpin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Galpin graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galpin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Donald Galpin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Galpin practice?
- Dr. Robert Galpin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Galpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and Buffalo , NY.