Learn more about Dr. Robert Galpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Galpin, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galpin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galpin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Galpin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galpin graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Galpin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Galpin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Galpin practice?
- Dr. Robert Galpin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Galpin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons and Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.