A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gammon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gammon has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Gammon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Gammon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gammon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gammon practices Pulmonary Disease near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Richardson Pulmonologists.