A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gammon
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Gammon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gammon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gammon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Gammon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Gammon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gammon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gammon practices Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Pulmonologists, Richardson Critical Care Practitioners, and Richardson Sleep Medicine Doctors.