Learn more about Dr. Robert Gammon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gammon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gammon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gammon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gammon, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gammon graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gammon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Bruce Gammon MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Gammon practice?
- Dr. Robert Gammon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gammon practices Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Richardson Critical Care Practitioners, Richardson Pulmonologists, and Richardson Sleep Medicine Doctors.