A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ganeles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ganeles, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganeles graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ganeles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Irving Ganeles MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Ganeles practice?
- Dr. Robert Ganeles has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ganeles practices Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.