Learn more about Dr. Robert Gans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gans is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gans
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Gans MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Gans practice?
- Dr. Robert Gans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gans practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.