A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert I Gans MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Gans practice?
- Dr. Robert Gans has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gans practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.