Learn more about Dr. Robert Gans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gans is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gans, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gans graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gans has 4 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Gans practice?
Dr. Robert Gans practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.