A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gao, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Acupuncture.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Gao practice?
Dr. Robert Gao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Family Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Physiatrists and Henderson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Gao, Dr. Bobby Gao, Dr. Robbie Gao, Dr. Rupert Gao