A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gao is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gao
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gao, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gao graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Dr. Gao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Gao MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Gao practice?
- Dr. Robert Gao has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Physiatrists.