A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gardner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Gardner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paynesville Area Health Care System
- Paynesville Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert N Gardner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gardner practice?
- Dr. Robert Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gardner practices Family Medicine near Paynesville, MN.
See Paynesville Primary Care Doctors.