A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gargano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gargano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gargano
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gargano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gargano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargano graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gargano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Michael Gargano MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gargano practice?
- Dr. Robert Gargano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gargano practices Otolaryngology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Bayport, NY.
See Bay Shore Otolaryngologists.