A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gargano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gargano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gargano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargano graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gargano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gargano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gargano practice?
Dr. Robert Gargano practices Otolaryngology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Otolaryngologists.