A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gargano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gargano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gargano
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gargano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gargano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargano graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gargano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M. Gargano MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Gargano practice?
- Dr. Robert Gargano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gargano practices Otolaryngology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Otolaryngologists.