A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garmon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garmon
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garmon graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Garmon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gene Garmon DO is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Garmon practice?
- Dr. Robert Garmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garmon practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Weatherford, TX.
See Weatherford Internists and Weatherford Pulmonologists.