A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garofalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garofalo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garofalo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garofalo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garofalo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Body Imaging
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Garofalo graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Garofalo has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Garofalo MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Garofalo practice?
- Dr. Robert Garofalo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garofalo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.