Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrett, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Garrett MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Robert Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garrett practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.