A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garrett, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Kenneth Garrett MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Robert Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garrett practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.