Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Garroway
Dr. Robert Garroway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville Centre, NY, with other offices in Massapequa, NY and Woodbury, NY (and 1 other location). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Garroway is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Hospital, LIJ Medical Center and Long Beach Medical Center. Dr. Garroway has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Garroway has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Robert Garroway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.
Dr. Neil Pathare
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Rockville Centre, NY 0 mi10
Dr. William Long
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Rockville Centre, NY 0.22 mi11
Dr. Peter Ajemian
Rockville Centre, NY 0.22 mi40