A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garver, Pulmonary Diseases is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garver
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garver graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Irving Garver MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Garver practice?
- Dr. Robert Garver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Garver practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Andalusia Internists, Andalusia Pulmonologists, and Andalusia Critical Care Practitioners.