Learn more about Dr. Robert Garver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garver, Pulmonary Diseases is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garver graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Andalusia Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Garver practice?
Dr. Robert Garver practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy, and Critical Care Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen, AL and Monroeville, AL.
See Andalusia Internists, Andalusia Critical Care Practitioners, Andalusia Pulmonologists, Andalusia Allergists, and Andalusia Anesthesiologists.