Learn more about Dr. Robert Garver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Garver, Pulmonary Diseases is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garver
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garver graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garver has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Irving Garver MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Garver practice?
- Dr. Robert Garver has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Garver practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Andalusia, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Birmingham, AL.
See Andalusia Internists, Andalusia Pulmonologists, and Andalusia Critical Care Practitioners.