A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gary, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gary graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gary has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Gary MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gary practice?
- Dr. Robert Gary has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gary practices Urology near Ridley Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Ridley Park Urologists.