Dr. Robert Gary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gary?

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gary?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2014

Patient

Probably the most pompous individual that I have ever met. He didn't even deserve a 1 star but that was the lowest I could pick. Just got my kidney stone out yesterday by Dr. Dakwar, Great guy, Great Doctor. After my previous experience with Dr, Gary (5 months ago), I was totally disgusted with his patient care and professionalism. My intention was to leave and find another Urology practice but wanted to stay in Crozer Keystone System. Long story short, another Kidney stone, another ER visit, and found myself under Dr. Dakwar's care. I will remain a patient of Academic Urology now because of the expertise of all others associated. I highly rEcommend other Doctors in the group, just not Dr. Gary.

July 15th, 2013

Masogonistic & Snobby

I wasn't even sure of this Doctor's name because he didn't bother introducing himself. He spoke to his laptop instead of to ME- the patient. That is until my boyfriend joined me in the examination room. At that point, he spoke directly to my boyfriend and only pointed at me, as if I were a diagram. He also stated outright that it was MY fault I had a massive kidney stone. Also treated me like a drug-addict when I asked for pain medication. No way am I letting this man near my lady-parts!

December 8th, 2011

Excellent Patient care

I have had a couple kidney stones for which I have seen dr Gary. He has been a pleasure to see. Always attentive, caring, and knowledgeable. Keeps me informed always. Even came to seeMe when I was in the hospital. Would trust him with my family.

October 12th, 2011

Bryan

Few issues:1) He was outright "flirting" with each of his all, young and attractive staff (nothing writg with that but to have the Doctor talking the way he was to them just seemed inappropriate while his patients were waiting.2) When he asked while I was there and I told him, the 1st thing he started talking about was cancer then after about 15 minutes talking to me further stated it might me kidney stones - nothing like making a patient nervous!3) Didn't really seem to care about my concerns at all, just talked about himself (and flirting with the staff member who was assisting him).4) After my procedure, there was NO followup on the results. i kept calling his office and not getting a call back.Overall: Will never use this doctor again.

July 13th, 2011

Try somewhere else. Trust me.

This was probably the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. Dr. Gary literally laughed at me when I expressed concern about my health, gave no useful information about what was wrong or offered any help as to how to resolve the problems I was experiencing. It would be one thing to have such a horrible bedside manner if he was at all accommodating or provided useful information as to how to heal my medical problems, but after five office office visits (and over $100 in copays) I am no closer to understanding or treating my health issues than I was before my first visit. I finally wised up and decided to go elsewhere. I would never go back to this office again.

May 18th, 2011

this place sucks

This is the worst office I ever want to. People where leaving because they where there so long waiting to see him. Will never go back.

November 17th, 2009

felt like Dr Gary was a used car salesman.diagnosed me with cancer and it was like next patient

January 3rd, 2017