A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Garza, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Garza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Garza MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Garza practice?
- Dr. Robert Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Garza practices Psychiatry near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.