A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gastfriend:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gastfriend, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gastfriend graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gastfriend has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Gastfriend MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Gastfriend practice?
- Dr. Robert Gastfriend has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gastfriend practices Surgery near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Surgeons.