A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gatter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gatter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gatter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatter graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gatter has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ashley Gatter MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gatter practice?
- Dr. Robert Gatter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gatter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Media, PA.
See Media Internists and Media Rheumatologists.