A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gaudet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gaudet, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaudet graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez.
Dr. Gaudet has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dickenson County Medical Center
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gaudet MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gaudet practice?
- Dr. Robert Gaudet has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gaudet practices Occupational Medicine and Public Health near Clintwood, VA.
See Clintwood Preventive Medicine Specialists.