A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gavioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gavioli
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gavioli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gavioli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavioli graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Gavioli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- St Francis North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Gavioli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Gavioli practice?
- Dr. Robert Gavioli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gavioli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: West Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Orthopedic Surgeons.