A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gavioli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gavioli, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gavioli graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Gavioli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- P&S Surgical Hospital
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- St Francis North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Louis Gavioli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Gavioli practice?
- Dr. Robert Gavioli has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gavioli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: West Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Surgeons.