A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gayle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gayle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gayle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gayle, FACS, MD, RVT is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Pathologic Constriction
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayle graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Gayle has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Gayle FACS, MD, and RVT is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Gayle practice?
- Dr. Robert Gayle has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gayle practices Vascular Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.