The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Gayle
Dr. Robert Gayle, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA, with other offices in Chesapeake, VA and Chesapeake, VA (and 8 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Gayle is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Sentara Obici Hospital and Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Gayle has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Robert Gayle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.
Dr. Marc Glickman
Newport News, VA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Charles Mcenroe
Newport News, VA 0.04 mi34
Dr. Deepak Deshmukh
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Newport News, VA 0.04 mi16