A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gayner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gayner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gayner has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert S Gayner MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gayner practice?
- Dr. Robert Gayner has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gayner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA and Allentown, PA.