A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gayner is Excellent. Dr. Gayner has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gayner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayner graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gayner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gayner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gayner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Gayner practice?
Dr. Robert Gayner practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Easton Internists and Easton Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Gayner, Dr. Bobby Gayner, Dr. Rob Gayner, Dr. Robbie Gayner