Dr. Robert Gaynor DO Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

March 30th, 2015
Best doctor ever

September 18th, 2013
Great doctor... terrible office staff
Great physician, Dr. Gaynor has been my pcp for close to 13 years now. Too bad he doesn't practice as much as he use to. I don't much care for his new P.A. and especially not that office staff. Where I use to go here yearly and feel at ease and welcomed, now feels cold and unprofessional. Dr. Gaynor himself use to call me directly to followup with labs reports and such no more than 5 days after getting them done. Now, I get called about 3 weeks later from a staff member who doesn't know how to answer my question... questions I've asked and answers I received elsewhere that indicates I should have gotten a call back from this office well before 3 weeks. Never again...Sorry Dr. Gaynor.

August 2nd, 2012
I have been seeing D. Gaynor for 9 yrs now and have always been happy with his care. He was instumental in diagnosing my cancer by not letting 1 test dictate what was or was not wrong. Through multiple tests we were able to come up with the proper diagnosis. Then he got me connected with a top quality thoracic surgeon and a thoracic oncologist to follow up on my treatment.

December 27th, 2010
Terrific Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Gaynor's for over 12 years. Dr. Gaynor is very open and listens to all my health problems. His treatment is very comprehensive. I have referred my entire family and they all continue to see him as their primary doctor. I recommend Dr. Gaynor to anyone who wants an experienced and terrific doctor.

October 21st, 2010
commited
I have been a patient of Dr Gaynor since i was 11 years old. (lets say its been over 10 years) his staff is extremely friendly, competent, and caring. Dr Gaynor goes above and beyond when traing his patients and really DOES take care of you! I sadly have moved out of state and can no longer see him. I still have not found a physician quiet like him.

July 27th, 2009
Rushed and Rude
I came in to review my lab results after being in the hospital for chest pain. Results & exam were both rushed through, one result was too low, the other was too high. Never talked with me about what could be causing the too low issue and after leaving the room with me, he stopped at the front counter to say "wait we have to talk about...(what was too high)". Another rushed discussion. Next visit was just as rushed and it was at times flat out rude. One example of several that visit: he didn't even take the time to finish reading the entire first sentence of the instructions on the bottle I brought in to show him what I was taking. He asked me how many I was taking. I told him I started taking four a day but then dropped to two a day. In a very short and scolding manner he said "it says take two". I was surprised by his unfounded attitude. He's the one that should be scolded for not reading the next few words of that first sentence that continues to say "...tablets once or twice daily". I didnt say anything because I felt it would only make things worse for me. I tried to just smile and be nice. It's been 20 yrs since I've had this poor of an experience with a doctor, much less two visits in a row, my only two. I'm debating on whether or not to go back for my follow up. I might go just to get the new lab results then find a better person, minus the attitude and lack of quality attention. On a POSITIVE note, the office staff, nurses, and the P.A. Bethany totally ROCK! They are professional, prompt, well organized, and dialed in.