A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robertx Gayou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robertx Gayou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robertx Gayou, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayou graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gayou has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robertx M Gayou MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robertx M. Gayou practice?
- Dr. Robertx Gayou has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robertx Gayou practices Emergency Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Emergency Physicians.