Learn more about Dr. Robert Gazmarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gazmarian, Fellowship-Trained, Board Certified Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gazmarian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gazmarian graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Gazmarian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gazmarian MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gazmarian practice?
- Dr. Robert Gazmarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gazmarian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA.
See Van Nuys Physiatrists and Van Nuys Sports Medicine Doctors.