A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gebhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gebhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebhart
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhart graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gebhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Gebhart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gebhart practice?
- Dr. Robert Gebhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gebhart practices Otolaryngology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Otolaryngologists.