A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gebhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gebhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebhart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gebhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebhart graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gebhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Desert Reg Med Ctr, Palm Springs, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Norman Gebhart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gebhart practice?
- Dr. Robert Gebhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gebhart practices Otolaryngology near Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Rancho Mirage Otolaryngologists.