Dr. Robert Gedachian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gedachian?

alergy

Posted on August 11th, 2012

I transferred my son to dr Gedachian to get my son the help from his allergies and a new allergy doctor but 2 times there and will never go back he took my son off all hiss medicines and my since then my son has been going down hill hes been in and out of his primary doctors offices with sinuses infections ear aches and headaches and finaly his doctor said put him back on all his allergy-asthma medicines and go back to his old allergy doctor. It was to the point my son was crying every day saying he wasnt helping me i thought thats what he was there for. another time i called and spoke to a very nice secretary and got transferred to another very nice nurse and she ended calling me back and told me to put my son back on one of his medicines one of the other allergy doctor I would recomend the nurses and secretary but not the doctor when my son goes to the allergy docotor to get better and ends up getting worse you know theres someting wrong

Exceptionally Caring

Posted on May 9th, 2012

Dr. Gedachian is the kind of doctor I had thought only existed on TV. He is dedicated to his patients and truly cares about their well being. He listens when you talk and takes time to know you. He calls at home to check up on you; this morning, for example, rather than waiting until I was to call him at 10 to let him know how I was doing, he phoned me at 7:30 to see how I had made it through the night. In an era where many doctors budget the minutes they spend with their patients, Dr.Gedachian is that rare physician who sees his job as a mission. As his patient, I feel fortunate to have him looking after my health.

Posted on April 16th, 2009

Knowlegable, professional Dr and staff. Willing to go extra mile for treatment through pregnancy.

Posted on June 2nd, 2017