Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Gedekoh
Dr. Robert Gedekoh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elizabeth, PA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and General Practice. Dr. Gedekoh is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System and Magee Women`s Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Gedekoh has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Robert Gedekoh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elizabeth, PA.
Dr. Eugene Cutuly
Clairton, PA 3.62 mi
Dr. Fernand Parent Jr
General Practice, General Surgery
Monongahela, PA 3.68 mi56
Dr. Marie Faraci
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Monongahela, PA 3.74 mi48