A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Geiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Geiger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Geiger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Geiger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Geiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Stephen Geiger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert S. Geiger practice?
- Dr. Robert Geiger has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Geiger practices Anesthesiology near Stow, OH.
See Stow Anesthesiologists.