Learn more about Dr. Robert Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gelfand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gelfand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gelfand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelfand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gelfand practice?
Dr. Robert Gelfand practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Mystic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Saybrook, CT and New London, CT.
See Mystic Internists and Mystic Endocrinologists.