Dr. Robert Alan Gelfand MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gelfand is Good. Dr. Gelfand has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gelfand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diabetes Complications, Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1, and Diabetes, Type 2.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelfand graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gelfand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gelfand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gelfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gelfand practice?
Dr. Robert Gelfand practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New London, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Mystic, CT.
See New London Internists and New London Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Gelfand, Dr. Bobby Gelfand, Dr. Robbie Gelfand, Dr. Rupert Gelfand