A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gendler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gendler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gendler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gendler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gendler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gendler graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Gendler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert R Gendler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert R. Gendler practice?
- Dr. Robert Gendler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gendler practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Radiologists.