Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Video profile
999 Summer St
Suite 401
Stamford, CT 06905
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Judy's Book. Yahoo.
by KATHY on Jan 31st, 2014

BEST GIG IN TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  The best dr on the planet  |  show details
by Terri Miller on Dec 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. G's for over 10 years. He has done two major surgeries on me and one minor. He truly cares about each of his patients and explains everything in an honest direct manner. He lets you feel as though you are part of your treatment plan and he gives you choices with good information. He is funny and makes it comfortable to discuss anything which is so important when it comes to women's health. I love Dr. G and would recommend him to anyone looking for a friend and partner in your healthcare!

|  The Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Tisa Longmire on Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. Gennaro is the best, he takes his time, he cares and he listens. He is easy to talk to and being your OB doctor, you should be able to open and discuss anything with him. He is funny and witty as well as lovable. I have been with him for 23 years and he always was there for me when I needed him. Overall he is what anyone is looking for in a doctor, he is the whole package, a doctor, friend and confidon. I was with him when it was just him and Chris, i am so proud of him on how he established and grew as a doctor with his practice. The best ever.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Carla on May 30th, 2013

Wonderful, smart doc.

|  Dr. Gennaro is THE BEST!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

I am so lucky to have been referred in to Dr.G from my longtime family Ob/GYN who was retiring. Dr. Gennaro is an amazing person and caring, kind, intelligent doctor. Everyone in his office is professional and helpful. -F.M

Aug 13th, 2012

Great Doctor Been at the office for 15 years and 4 kids later I wouldn't go anywhere else!

|  excellent care during challenging pregnancy and early delivery  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2012

Been a patient for many years. Love all the Doctors. Dr Gennaro provided excellent care during pregnancy, which included bed rest 3x and an emergency c section 7 weeks early. Very funny guy,laugh through all the visits but he is all business and professional at the same time. Our daughter is now 5 1/2 and is totally fine :) Highly recommend this practice!Lisa Primps xo

Jan 23rd, 2012

All I can say is that Dr Gennaro is the best OB GYN ever. He delivered both my sons 20 years ago and just did a hysterectomy on me. He is awesome in every way.

|  Best in Area  |  show details
by Vera A. at Judy`sBook on Apr 18th, 2011 on judysbook.com

Dr. Gennaro is the best! I had a medical issue and he called to follow up on various stages of the procedure and made the best recommendations. Truely heartfelt concern and had me do various followups as prevention. Can`t say enough abou...

|  A patient for lIfe  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

Absolutely the most FUN and caring MD int he area. I ahve never felt so comfortable. He even curled up in my hospital with me to take a pic when my daughter was born! how great is he!

Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Gennaro is the best. I had not found an ob/gyn that I could talk to, or that would listen to me. His staff is always friendly and polite. When you are looking for test results, or if you need to actually speak with the doctor you are able to. He calls returns his own phone calls to his patients.

Apr 12th, 2008

He's a fantastic Dr. would recommend him to my friends!

|  PARADIGM CARE, EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS, TRUE TO HIS HIPPOCRATIC OATH  |  show details
by Ivelisse A. at Judy`sBook on Sep 24th, 2007 on judysbook.com

Dr. Gennaro delivered my last two kids now 18 and 16 years old. Both pregnancies were very difficult but I couldn`t have gone through what I did without Dr Gennaro`s outstanding care and his staff is second to none. I was a very difficult p...

Dec 12th, 2005 on yahoo.com

friendly and pleasant: Everyone is great - I felt totally comfortable - which is very important for any doctor's visit but especially for an ob's.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Dr Robert Gennaro in Stamford  |  show details
by Tucker S. at Judy`sBook on Aug 12th, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr Robert Gennaro is located at 1275 Summer Street in Stamford. Dr Genarro and the rest of his group are all fantastic. They are very knowledgeable, friendly, and have great personalities. I especially like how comfortable they try to ma...