Dr. Robert Gennaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gennaro?

September 8th, 2016

THE BEST PRACTICE IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY

Dr. Gennaro is by far one of the BEST doctors I have ever had. Dr. Gennaro continues to go ABOVE and BEYOND to care for me. I just had my third baby-2nd with this practice and can't say enough FANTASTIC things about Dr. G and all of the docs that are at Coastal OB. These guys truly care about EACH and EVERY one of their patients and ensure that their patients are receiving the most superior care. My baby is 6 months old now and I have had some issues since she was born...Dr. G has called me on a bi-weekly basis to check in and see how I am doing!! I have never had a doctor be so concerned and attentive. He always asks how I am doing and remains positive and optimistic things will all work out. He has been vigilant in his care for me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate his determination to get my back to normal.

August 2nd, 2016

Best OBGYN!

I relocated to Miami but still make a yearly trip every summer for my annual exam with Dr. G. He delivered my almost 13 year old son and cannot imagine going to see another obgyn! Just love him and his wonderful staff!

September 24th, 2015

Dr Gennaro is the best! I highly recommend him!

April 15th, 2015

WORST DOCTOR, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor in my entire life. Dr. Gennaro was terrible, completely insensitive and inappropriate cursing at me left and right. I left this appointment bursting in tears. He took absolutely no time to address my concerns and was so unprofessional it wasn't even funny. As another reviewer posted, almost all these glowing reviews are fake...BUYING BEWARE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

March 23rd, 2015

Great doctor

March 17th, 2015

VP, Client Services

Overall excellent, very caring and dependable.

March 5th, 2015

The best. Dr. Gennaro is a professional, caring doctor.

December 19th, 2013

The best dr on the planet

I have been a patient of Dr. G's for over 10 years. He has done two major surgeries on me and one minor. He truly cares about each of his patients and explains everything in an honest direct manner. He lets you feel as though you are part of your treatment plan and he gives you choices with good information. He is funny and makes it comfortable to discuss anything which is so important when it comes to women's health. I love Dr. G and would recommend him to anyone looking for a friend and partner in your healthcare!

September 22nd, 2013

The Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Gennaro is the best, he takes his time, he cares and he listens. He is easy to talk to and being your OB doctor, you should be able to open and discuss anything with him. He is funny and witty as well as lovable. I have been with him for 23 years and he always was there for me when I needed him. Overall he is what anyone is looking for in a doctor, he is the whole package, a doctor, friend and confidon. I was with him when it was just him and Chris, i am so proud of him on how he established and grew as a doctor with his practice. The best ever.

May 30th, 2013

Great Doctor

Wonderful, smart doc.

August 13th, 2012

Great Doctor Been at the office for 15 years and 4 kids later I wouldn't go anywhere else!

January 23rd, 2012

All I can say is that Dr Gennaro is the best OB GYN ever. He delivered both my sons 20 years ago and just did a hysterectomy on me. He is awesome in every way.