Some ratings provided by DrScore.
THE BEST PRACTICE IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY show details THE BEST PRACTICE IN FAIRFIELD COUNTY
Sep 8th, 2016

Dr. Gennaro is by far one of the BEST doctors I have ever had. Dr. Gennaro continues to go ABOVE and BEYOND to care for me. I just had my third baby-2nd with this practice and can't say enough FANTASTIC things about Dr. G and all of the docs that are at Coastal OB. These guys truly care about EACH and EVERY one of their patients and ensure that their patients are receiving the most superior care. My baby is 6 months old now and I have had some issues since she was born...Dr. G has called me on a bi-weekly basis to check in and see how I am doing!! I have never had a doctor be so concerned and attentive. He always asks how I am doing and remains positive and optimistic things will all work out. He has been vigilant in his care for me and I can't tell you how much I appreciate his determination to get my back to normal.

Best OBGYN! show details Best OBGYN!
by Patsy on Aug 2nd, 2016

I relocated to Miami but still make a yearly trip every summer for my annual exam with Dr. G. He delivered my almost 13 year old son and cannot imagine going to see another obgyn! Just love him and his wonderful staff!

Sep 24th, 2015

Dr Gennaro is the best! I highly recommend him!

WORST DOCTOR, AVOID AT ALL COSTS! show details WORST DOCTOR, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Apr 15th, 2015

This was the worst experience I've ever had with a doctor in my entire life. Dr. Gennaro was terrible, completely insensitive and inappropriate cursing at me left and right. I left this appointment bursting in tears. He took absolutely no time to address my concerns and was so unprofessional it wasn't even funny. As another reviewer posted, almost all these glowing reviews are fake...BUYING BEWARE! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

VP, Client Services show details VP, Client Services
by Carmella Elletson on Mar 17th, 2015

Overall excellent, very caring and dependable.

Mar 5th, 2015

The best. Dr. Gennaro is a professional, caring doctor.

The best dr on the planet show details The best dr on the planet
by Terri Miller on Dec 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. G's for over 10 years. He has done two major surgeries on me and one minor. He truly cares about each of his patients and explains everything in an honest direct manner. He lets you feel as though you are part of your treatment plan and he gives you choices with good information. He is funny and makes it comfortable to discuss anything which is so important when it comes to women's health. I love Dr. G and would recommend him to anyone looking for a friend and partner in your healthcare!

The Best Doctor Ever show details The Best Doctor Ever
by Tisa Longmire on Sep 21st, 2013

Dr. Gennaro is the best, he takes his time, he cares and he listens. He is easy to talk to and being your OB doctor, you should be able to open and discuss anything with him. He is funny and witty as well as lovable. I have been with him for 23 years and he always was there for me when I needed him. Overall he is what anyone is looking for in a doctor, he is the whole package, a doctor, friend and confidon. I was with him when it was just him and Chris, i am so proud of him on how he established and grew as a doctor with his practice. The best ever.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Carla on May 30th, 2013

Wonderful, smart doc.

Aug 13th, 2012

Great Doctor Been at the office for 15 years and 4 kids later I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Jan 23rd, 2012

All I can say is that Dr Gennaro is the best OB GYN ever. He delivered both my sons 20 years ago and just did a hysterectomy on me. He is awesome in every way.

A patient for lIfe show details A patient for lIfe
Apr 8th, 2010

Absolutely the most FUN and caring MD int he area. I ahve never felt so comfortable. He even curled up in my hospital with me to take a pic when my daughter was born! how great is he!

Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Gennaro is the best. I had not found an ob/gyn that I could talk to, or that would listen to me. His staff is always friendly and polite. When you are looking for test results, or if you need to actually speak with the doctor you are able to. He calls returns his own phone calls to his patients.

Apr 12th, 2008

He's a fantastic Dr. would recommend him to my friends!