A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Genzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Genzel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Genzel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Genzel graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Genzel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert B Genzel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert B. Genzel practice?
- Dr. Robert Genzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Genzel practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.