Overall Review

2.7

April 30th, 2015
Dont care for this dr. He is not very nice and caring staff is very nice though. Went in for kidneystones he just says go to a urologist. Didnt even want to give me anything for pain and did not listen well at all seemed strange!

February 19th, 2015
No such thing as CFS or fibro
Ok doctor. I only go in there for Vicodin when I have kidney stones. I have anxiety pills from him But he believes more in diet and exercise than medicine. Don't get me wrong that's important but when someone is in for tiredness and pain, it's " you need more exercise and healthier foods", ignoring the fact that CFS and Fibro really do exist. My wife is the definition of exercise and healthier foods, but has the symptoms of CFS and Fibro. George would say she's not doing enough and those things don't exist.

August 18th, 2014
Horrible
I've been seeing both George's for years. I've never been satisfied with the treatment I've received but was too lazy to change doctors. I went in to be seen for my sugars as told by my obgyn only to be treated like and idiot and to be told I'm not diabetic I just over eat and I'm over weight. I'm 5'8 and weigh 167. I have every symptom of being a diabetic and have been told I'm a confirmed diabetic according to glucose tests. I left in tears after my appointment only to have waisted money on a quack of an appointment. DONT RECOMMEND taking your dog to this place. My rating would be nothing but it would t allow that.

June 14th, 2012
Not a good listener
Dr. George is very bland. He always seems to be thinking about something else. Gives the impression that he is better then you. Seems to look down on lower income patients or people with troubled backgrounds. Not a good trait in a physician.

October 21st, 2011
listen
i find "dr" george (robert) to be not a very nice person. he does NOT listen to what you tell him and really doesn't care. i see no reason why he choose to become a doctor...he would be a better garbage collector...nothing against the garbabe collectors in this world.