A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gerhardt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gerhardt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gerhardt, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerhardt graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gerhardt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Taft Gerhardt FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Gerhardt practice?
- Dr. Robert Gerhardt has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gerhardt practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.