A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gerner, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gerner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gerner practice?
- Dr. Robert Gerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gerner practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.