A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gerner, Psychiatrist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gerner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Psychotic Affective Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Gerner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert Gerner practice?
- Dr. Robert Gerner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gerner practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.