A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gershan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gershan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gershan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gershan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Nathan Gershan MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gershan practice?
- Dr. Robert Gershan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gershan practices Internal Medicine near Menomonee Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Internists.