Learn more about Dr. Robert Gershan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gershan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gershan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershan graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Gershan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gershan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gershan practice?
Dr. Robert Gershan practices Internal Medicine near Menomonee Falls, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI.
See Menomonee Falls Internists.