Dr. Robert Gerson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gerson?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gerson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 9th, 2014

Botched eye job

Dr. Gerson's work was described as "sloppy" by the two plastic surgeons I used to repair the botched eye job he did on me. His bedside manner is just as horrific as his surgical skills.

July 18th, 2009

I had some work done by Dr. Gerson and was thrilled with the results. Several years later, I am still very pleased. His nurse Cathy is very nice also. I was very happy overall .

April 9th, 2009

I had eye lid surgery and he did a very bad job and does'nt stand behind his work. It was like too bad for you when it turned out bad and it was because he did the procedure wrong on the lower lids.

August 6th, 2008

Plastic Surgery Nightmare

I had a TUBA done. The implant was not in the pocket properly and contoured my breast. I had signed an agreement with Dr. Gerson prior to the surgery to repair any defects except for the costs of sedation. When approached about the implant, Dr. Gerson belittled me and called me names. I made another appointment and he made me wait four hours past my appointment time. He then stated I had a mental condition. He again called me names and belittled me. I went to another plastic surgeon who was appalled by my treatment. The implant was not in a pocket and I had needed a lift. Prior to the surgery Dr. Gerson assured me I did not need a lift and I was a perfect candidate for the TUBA procedure.

April 10th, 2016