Dr. Robert Gerstenbluth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Gerstenbluth?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Dr. G is awesome, he is easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable, his bedside manner is impeccable, I would recommend him to any and everyone that needs a urologist. I had the luck of having him as my surgeon when I needed emergency surgery, and I'm thankful it was him because he actually cares about his patients, he came to see me everyday in the hospital to make sure everything was going fine instead of just calling the nurses on the floor, he's attentive and competent!

So glad to have him here!!

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. G. is a down-to-earth compassionate person who is an expert in his field and treats us so kindly. It's very refreshing to have a man like this in our area who you don't dread going to. We had a bad experience with another doctor in this group and then Dr. G. came to our aid and he has been our doctor ever since. We feel blessed that he came along at the right time! Thank you Dr. G.!!!!

Posted on September 1st, 2017