A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gerstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gerstman, General Psychiatrist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gerstman, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gerstman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Gerstman DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gerstman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gerstman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gerstman practices Psychiatry near Danville, PA.
See Danville Psychiatrists.