Learn more about Dr. Robert Gerstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gerstman, General Psychiatrist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gerstman, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gerstman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Gerstman DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gerstman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gerstman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gerstman practices Psychiatry near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Danville Psychiatrists.