Learn more about Dr. Robert Gerstman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerstman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerstman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gerstman, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstman graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Gerstman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Neil Gerstman DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert N. Gerstman practice?
- Dr. Robert Gerstman has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Gerstman practices Psychiatry near Danville, PA.
See Danville Psychiatrists.