A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ghaussy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ghaussy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaussy
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaussy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaussy graduated from Humboldt Universitaet Zu Berlin.
Dr. Ghaussy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert U Ghaussy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert U. Ghaussy practice?
- Dr. Robert Ghaussy has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ghaussy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Surgeons.