A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Giacobbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Giacobbe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacobbe graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Giacobbe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giacobbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Giacobbe practice?
Dr. Robert Giacobbe practices Internal Medicine near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Internists.