Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Giebisch
Dr. Robert Giebisch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Haven, CT. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Giebisch is affiliated with Hospital Of St Raphael, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of Saint Raphael, New Haven CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Giebisch has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Robert Giebisch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Haven, CT.
Dr. Timothy Van Deusen
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
West Haven, CT 0.01 mi31
Dr. Martin Stransky
Psychiatry, Neurology, Internal Medicine
West Haven, CT 0.12 mi33
Dr. Nathalie Lara
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
West Haven, CT 0.12 mi11