A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gielczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gielczyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gielczyk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gielczyk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Gielczyk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert A Gielczyk MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gielczyk practice?
- Dr. Robert Gielczyk has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Gielczyk practices Dermatology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Norton Shores, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Grand Rapids Dermatologists.