A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Gielczyk is Good. Dr. Gielczyk has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Gielczyk, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gielczyk graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gielczyk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- University of Michigan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gielczyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Gielczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Gielczyk practice?
Dr. Robert Gielczyk practices Dermatology near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.
See Muskegon Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Gielczyk, Dr. Bobby Gielczyk, Dr. Rob Gielczyk, Dr. Robbie Gielczyk